Research Postdoctoral Fellow (MD) SUMMER OF 2020
Research Postdoctoral Fellow (MD)
Postdoctoral research fellows are trainees working in an apprenticeship mode in preparation for a
career as a scientific/medical professional.
• Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
• Evaluates and analyzes data.
• May establish new research protocols and procedures.
• Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
• May be responsible for laboratory operations.
• May supervise research staff.
Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD).
Experience: None required.
How To Apply
Please submit resume and interest to the email.
Remember that this position is for the SUMMER OF 2020.
Phone calls will not be accepted.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings