PGY4 General Surgery Categorical Position
Henry Ford Hospital, Department of Surgery will be accepting applications Tuesday, March 19th- Sunday, March 24th, 2019 ONLY for one PYG4 General Surgery Resident position to begin training on July 1, 2019. Qualified applicants may submit documents along with their contact information to Grace Pacini at email@example.com.
Qualified applicants must have completed training as a PGY-1, PGY-2 and PGY-3 General Surgery resident in good standing at an ACGME-accredited residency program.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
• Curriculum Vitae (must be in chronological order with no unexplained gaps in training)
• 3 Current Letters of Recommendation (one from current or most recent Program Director)
• Medical School Diploma
• Medical School Transcript
• USMLE Step 1-3 Certified Transcripts
• ACGME Case Log Defined Category Report
• Summative Competency-Based Evaluations (to date)
• Milestone Evaluation(s) for current academic year, if applicable
• Current ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
• Current ACLS, BLS, ATLS, FLS and FES certification
How To Apply
Please send the entire packet as ONE DOCUMENT in one email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted once the complete application has been received, if they have been selected to interview. NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES PLEASE.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings