PGY-4 Categorical Resident in General Surgery
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR ONE PGY-4 CATEGORICAL RESIDENT IN GENERAL SURGERY
The University of Illinois /Metropolitan Group Hospitals Residency in General Surgery, in Chicago is recruiting one Categorical PGY-4 General Surgery resident for academic year 2019-2020 starting on July 1, 2019.
Qualified Applicants must submit all documents in the order below:
• Must have three years of ACGME approved training in the U.S in good standing.
• ABSITE Scores over 50th percentile (each year)
• Complete list of operative case logs of at least 500 cases in defined categories.
• Three letters of recommendation from U.S. including one from the current Program Director.
• No remedial or probation Residents.
• Proof of U.S. citizenship, permanent residency (Green Card) or valid current J-1 visa
How To Apply
All completed applications must be sent in a single e-mail to email@example.com
Please no calls or faxes. Selected applicants will be invited for in person interviews. Incomplete applications or ones without meeting selection criteria as stated above will be automatically rejected without notice.
Feel free to look at our website www.uicmgh.org
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings