PGY-3 Categorical Housestaff
The General Surgery Residency Program at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick, NJ has an available position for a Categorical PGY-3 due to PGY-2 residents extending their research time. Applicants must be able to start on June 26, 2020. Qualified applicants must successfully complete their PGY-2 by June 2020, in good standing from an ACGME-accredited training program.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
• Current Curriculum Vitae
• Letter of Interest
• Medical School Diploma
• Professional Picture
• Medical School Transcript / Dean’s Letter
• USMLE Transcript Scores, Steps 1, 2 and 3 (all passed on first attempt)
• ABSITE Reports
• Defined Category and Resident Operative Report by Year
• ACGME Milestones Reports for All Years
• List of Completed Rotations for All Years of Training
• ACLS/BLS, ATLS, FLS and FES (if available) Certificates
• Three Current Letters of Recommendation, to include the Program Director. These maybe in sent in a separate file.
• Non-US Graduates must have Valid ECFMG Certification – J-1 Visa Status Only – No Exceptions!
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should apply at jobs.rutgers.edu , posting #20ST0080 and should send the required documentation listed above, in one pdf. or a zip file, by email only to email@example.com . No Phone Calls or Faxes Please!
Only complete applications will be considered. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted once all application materials are received.
The email subject line should read Categorical PGY-3 Application.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings