PGY 2 preliminary open position
Boston University Medical Center General Surgery Residency Program will have a PGY-2 preliminary General Surgery Resident position to begin June 24th, 2019.
• Applicant must have completed PGY 1 by June 2019, in good standing in an ACGME-approved general surgery residency program.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
• Current Curriculum Vitae
• Letter of Interest
• Medical School Transcript / Dean’s Letter
• USMLE scores
• ABSITE scores
• ACGME - Current Op Log “Defined Category and Minimum Report”
• ACGME - Current Year 2 “Defined Category and minimum Report”
• ACGME Milestones report(s)
• List of completed rotations
• ECFMG Certificate for non-US graduates
• Three current Letters of Recommendation from the Department of Surgery, to include the Program Director
How To Apply
Please put PGY-2 Application in the subject line and send complete packets as a PDF by email only. No phone calls or faxes please. We will be in touch via email.
Please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings