PGY-2 Non-Designated Preliminary General Surgery Resident
The Tulane University School of Medicine Department of Surgery, General Surgery Residency Program has an opening for a PGY-2 Non-Designated Preliminary Surgery Resident for academic year 2019-2020, beginning on July 1, 2019.
How To Apply
Requirements for application - Applicant must be (1) current PGY 1 or 2 resident in good standing, (2) PGY 1 year ABSITE 40% or above, (3) Current US citizen, holder of a valid green card or have current J-1 Visa status.
Those that meet the above qualifications must submit via email a single PDF including:
(1) Curriculum Vitae
(2) Personal statement
(3) ACGME Defined Category Operative Log Report
(4) USMLE scores (minimum 210 on step 1 and 2 or COMLEX equivalent)
(5) 2019 ABSITE score
(6) Copy of Medical School Diploma, Transcript and MSPE
(7) PGY 1 year milestone evaluation
(8) List of completed rotations to-date and all evaluations from rotations
(9) Proof of current US citizenship, valid green card or J-1 Visa
(10) Current ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
(11) Three letters of recommendation (one letter must be from the current program director). LORs may be submitted by separate email, however applications will not be considered complete until 3 LORs have been received.
Application deadline is Friday, April 5, 2019. Only complete applications received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered and reviewed. Any other form of contact will be disregarded including direct email to coordinator or program director. No phone calls, please. Selected applicants will be offered an in-person or Skype interview. Those not selected will not be notified.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings