General Surgery PGY-4 Resident
Main Line Health / Lankenau Medical Center in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania is seeking one Categorical PGY-4 General Surgery Resident to begin on July 1, 2019.
How To Apply
Lankenau Medical Center General Surgery Residency has a spot for a PGY-4 resident starting 7/1/2019. Submissions will be accepted via email only.
Applicants must currently be in a residency program or in the middle of a lab year. You must have documentation that you have/will have completed three years of general surgery training in an ACGME accredited program in the United States.
The following documentation must be compiled into a single PDF:
• Medical School Diploma
• Medical School Transcript
• USMLE Transcript
• Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
• Statement as to why you are leaving your current program
• Rotations you have completed
• Rotation evaluations
• Milestone evaluations
• Case log (Defined category report, endoscopy report, critical care report)
• ABSITE Reports
• ECFMG, if applicable (we support J1 and H1B visas)
Please submit all documents in a single PDF.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings